Have a dog who relaxes calmly when guests are over, and who guests enjoy being around
Enjoy a walk with your dog without barking, pulling, or being dragged down the street
Take your dog out to pet-friendly locations without worrying how your dog will embarrass you
Common issues we see owners struggling with include:
- Pulling and barking on the leash that can feel so embarrassing when you see others in public
- Chaotic behavior in the home that frustrates all household members
- Accidents that can leave stinky smells lingering in the home and leave you exhausted from cleaning
- Destructive chewing habits that leave you feeling defeated each time you have to replace a pair of shoes or a chewed up charger
- Behavior in public that makes you worry your dog might hurt or scare someone
- Puppy behaviors that leave you frustrated and overwhelmed
"Our experience with Expedition Paws has been very positive. Megan is efficient, knowledgeable, friendly and great with our dogs. We get report cards on our pups experience and training for the day and homework for us to work together as a family to make things better for our pups quality of life and our peace of mind. Megan is very creative in her training sessions and the training field trips seem to be a real joy for our girl who needs to expend her energy in a positive way. Highly recommended."
- Nikee & Pearl Petunia
We believe you deserve to have a dog who listens and makes good choices both inside and outside the home.
WE TRAIN OWNERS AND DOGS TO ENJOY EACH OTHER
When you train with us, you get rid of frustration and irritation. You get RESULTS. You get a dog who LISTENS. And you get a dog who everyone ENJOYS being around.
We've been helping our clients build better relationships with their dogs since 2017. We put your dog's health and happiness at the forefront of training. We love to watch our clients live their best life with their dogs and we cannot think of anything more rewarding.
We know your dog is not just your dog---your dog is your best friend and lifelong companion. Our trainer, Megan, has four dogs of her own. She understands the importance of having a strong, positive relationship with your dog.
We understand that you want more for your dog, and we are excited to help you give them the best life possible.
"Megan was a godsend. Our rambunctious, strong and stubborn puppy was too much for me. Megan taught me how to work with him to break the bad habits (tugging, walking ahead, jumping on people, etc). She has a gift with dogs. She is patient but also very effective. I asked her what made her want to do this for a living and she said she wants to help keep dogs out of shelters and in good homes. She is dedicated and wonderful at her job."
- Daina & Skipper
We Train You and Your Dog
We are experienced not just in training dogs, but people too! We take the time to walk you through training exercises and provide detailed lesson summaries and report cards after each training session.
Our training programs are customized to cover exactly what you need to help achieve your training goals. They include in-person help in your home so problems can be addressed in your dog's environment.
We make sure owners get to be hands-on during the training process, and offer unlimited email support in case you need help or have questions outside of lessons.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
TO A BETTER LIFE WITH YOUR DOG
1. Fill out a form by clicking the button below and tell us about your dog so we know how we can best help you!
2. We'll contact you to discuss the training options we have to help you get the results you're looking for.
3. We will help you and your dog start living your best life for years to come!
Our Promise To You
We train with kindness. Keeping the health and happiness of your dog at the forefront of training.
We offer a guarantee of support. Every programs comes with 3-6 month of follow-up support after program completion.
We will treat you and your dog with dignity and respect, and be transparent in all aspects of training.
When You Train With Us, You Get:
- Expert knowledge on how to solve your dog's behavior problems
- Lifetime support even after you finish training
- A confident dog who can make good choices
- Handling skills that will allow you to bring your dog on any adventure
We work with you to solve your dog's behavior. You'll work with your dog outside of lessons, and we'll guide you along the way.
Home School Programs
We do all the heavy lifting for you. We train your dog, then teach you how to maintain their skills. All in 5 weeks or less.